Day One Hundred & Sixty-Four

Today I worked on revising my Arly & Me video, I added titles and transitions. I also made a button.

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 2.57.39 PM.png

I found a font on dafont.com, casino queen and royal delight, I found a brush on brusheezy.com. I put the brush over the whole thing and used the polygonal lasso tool and put a vector mask over it to cut out the middle section. I then used the brush tool and filled in the white out of the letters, the design brush was showing through it.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s